At Endodontic Associates of Illinois, our goal is to give our patients the best chance to preserve their natural teeth for life.
Nobody likes the thought of root canal therapy, but by combining years of clinical experience and state-of-the-art treatment with a focus on comfort and care, we strive to exceed the expectations of our patients and referring doctors.
With offices in Lincoln Park and the Western Suburbs we are able to handle most patient's needs.
Our practice believes in maximizing the use of technology while minimizing our impact on the environment. We are a paperless office, with all necessary forms and paperwork being maintained on our secure network. We use special operating microscopes adapted for dentistry throughout all phases of your endodontic treatment. These precise instruments allow us to visualize fine details, up to 20x the magnification of the naked eye, inside your tooth. Our dental software,The Digital Office (TDO) is an added convenience for both our patients and referring doctors. You will never have to worry about communication between your dentist and Endodontic Associates of Illinois. The Digital Office Program takes care of everything! With TDO, registration is a breeze:
- You can fill out your health history and data on-line before your appointment; saving you time. Our Digital Office is secure to assure the privacy of your personal information.
- Your digital radiographs and photographs of your tooth are shared with your general dentist in seconds, which improves communication and the need for additional radiographs.
- It allows us to check your insurance benefits before you arrive and reduce the time in processing your claim.
- Your General Dentist can monitor your progress with us 24 hours per day.
- Helps reduce paper waste, thus making us more environmentally friendly.
Our office is also equipped with low radiation digital imaging technology. Not only does this include digital dental x-ray films, but also a 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Imaging System. The advent of this technology for dental applications provides an unmatched ability to properly diagnose and treat our patients. This technology is revolutionizing the way dentistry is practiced by allowing dental professionals to get a truer image of the tooth in its relationship to the bone and surrounding anatomical structures.
Click the link below to watch a video as seen on the discovery channel: